Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

'Almighty'

Almighty, most Holy God,
Faithful through the ages.
Almighty, most Holy God,
Glorious almighty God.


The beasts of the field the birds of the air,
Are silent to call out your name.
The earth has no voice, and I have no choice,
But to magnify God unashamed.
Let the rocks be kept silent for one more day,
Let the whole world sing out, let the people say.

Almighty, most Holy God,
Faithful through the ages.
Almighty, most Holy God,
Glorious almighty God.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, that's my song!!!! Just kidding :) I am trying to follow you, but it must be this computer that won't let me! Oh well. I am following you in my heart.

    So long sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way, Lena is the cutest baby girl IN THE WORLD.

    <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting. I am going onto your blog next.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Yes! You are commenting! Please keep your comments God pleasing. Thank you!

Emma Lou