Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Please, everything... STOP

Okay, the first day was fine. The second was, a little annoying, and the third, everybody had it. OHHH! I wanted fresh air.

One BIG thing has happened and I am not very happy. We have lice. I'll put it plainly. OHHH. Mom has to search our hair for lice eggs, nits, and it takes, ummm, about 2 hours to do it. OHH the agony.

Mom just did my hair. She is doing my sister's hair right now that takes her, ummm, THREE hours to do, yeah. They are watching 'Pride and Prejudice'. :)

"I am sick of Mr. Bingley... We shall never know him since Mr. Bennet won't call on him"

"Well, if I hadn't of known this, I wouldn't of called on him."

"OHHH! You have called on him! Oh Mr. Bennet! Do you hear that girls? Is he not a good father?"

"Now you can cough as much as you want Kitty."

We absolutely enjoy watching Pride and Prejudice.

Emma Lou

2 comments:

  1. You've been sounding pretty depressed in the last couple of posts!!!! :) LOL :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You guys have way too many girls with long, beautiful hair to get lice.

    I'm sorry!!

    --Cynthia, Jordan's friend

    ReplyDelete

Yes! You are commenting! Please keep your comments God pleasing. Thank you!

Emma Lou