Emma Lou, you could post some pictures! Or a story! Oh yeah a story! What would you write a story about though? Call me!!!Love you to pieces, Your friend, Hope
Hey Emma Lou - Ha ha I agree with you post about something! No, I'm joking. Even though you may not post much, I love when you do!!Hmm...I really like when you post PICTURES!! Just 'cause your camera is so AWESOME!!Miss youuu!!Lulu!!P.S. The kids (you know) are doing well!
Pictures!!:)
I have a story idea, but I have to warn you, WRITING IS NOT IN MY BLOOD!!!I have some pictures.I also have an article.I will also throw in a poem and one of my favorite songs!Emma Lou
I just saw your blog link at Hope's blog! I'm following you, I'd I love it if you stopped by my blog! ismikendra.blogspot.com PS: Just because I have Lucy for my picture doesn't mean I am her...I'm just a big fan of Narnia. :D
Yes! Write! Compose! Snap a shot! Throw it all in! :)
Yes! You are commenting! Please keep your comments God pleasing. Thank you! Emma Lou
Emma Lou, you could post some pictures! Or a story! Oh yeah a story! What would you write a story about though? Call me!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you to pieces, Your friend, Hope
Hey Emma Lou - Ha ha I agree with you post about something! No, I'm joking. Even though you may not post much, I love when you do!!
ReplyDeleteHmm...I really like when you post PICTURES!! Just 'cause your camera is so AWESOME!!
Miss youuu!!
Lulu!!
P.S. The kids (you know) are doing well!
Pictures!!:)
ReplyDeleteI have a story idea, but I have to warn you, WRITING IS NOT IN MY BLOOD!!!
ReplyDeleteI have some pictures.
I also have an article.
I will also throw in a poem and one of my favorite songs!
Emma Lou
I just saw your blog link at Hope's blog! I'm following you, I'd I love it if you stopped by my blog! ismikendra.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletePS: Just because I have Lucy for my picture doesn't mean I am her...I'm just a big fan of Narnia. :D
Yes! Write! Compose! Snap a shot! Throw it all in! :)
ReplyDelete