Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Outside the Kitchen Window...

My eleven year old brother had the brilliant idea of putting a birdhouse on the snow hill right in front of our kitchen window.  So today, as I was washing dishes, I notice five or six birds eating the grain we had put
out there.  The pictures aren't very good because I had to take them from inside the house with a screen in the window and everything.

'Posing!'


On top of the bird house



Eating the grain




More of 'The Bird' 



Do you see the bird in the left hand side?  It almost looks painted when you zoom in on it.


Enjoy!
Emma Lou

4 comments:

  1. Did I ever tell him he was super smart? Wait maybe it was better I didn't! LOL!
    Miss you! your bff, Hopey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he thinks he's smart! It fell down the other day with the snow melting and all.

    No, he's both cute and smart! He sure can do times though! LOL :)

    Emma Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for following Wait and See!!
    Miss you =(

    ReplyDelete

Yes! You are commenting! Please keep your comments God pleasing. Thank you!

Emma Lou