Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Random Friday


Well, I joined Hope Marie at Rejoice in His Word for her Random Friday posting.

Today is my last day of school.  I am actually done right now.  I finished at 12:00AM. 
My siblings and I have found a new game that we absolutely enjoy playing, SIGNS!  My 8 year old brother nearly splits a gut laughing!   My poor Lena is in pain from a headache/runny nose.  I feel so sorry for her.  Good thing my mom and older sister know quite a bit about herbal remedies!  I have been needing a guitar fix.   I don't know why cause I am not that good and it's not like I know a whole bunch! 

I am sorry, I do not know what to say anymore, I am rather tired because we stayed up until 11:30PM watching a Ma and Pa Kettle movie (by the way,  we enjoy those movies through and through!)  My grandparents have nearly the whole set, so they borrowed them to us.

Toodles!

Emma Lou

1 comment:

  1. Hey Em, So my email isn't working so I can't even read the email you sent me! As for Random Friday I'm doing it next Friday. I miss you soo much, Hope
    BTW: Go to that link and have Marieanna do your design she did mine but I did our blog! Still you need to come over!!!http://girlsdesigntime.blogspot.com/p/meet-designers.html

    Love, Blessings,
    Hope

    ReplyDelete

Yes! You are commenting! Please keep your comments God pleasing. Thank you!

Emma Lou