Hey!
Here is my little brother and Sisters reading there first book. Actually Rebekah (in the purple hat, has read books before) It was really cute watching them and listening to them.
We are all doing well. Tonight we are having deer meat stew! It smells really good right now.
Nothing much today. I don't even know why I am posting. Lena has her first tooth! She likes to chew on your finger now, alot. It hurts a little bit.
The kids are watching 'The Secret of Nim'. It's O.K. A little freaky at parts.
Well, thats about all.
We are all doing well. Tonight we are having deer meat stew! It smells really good right now.
Nothing much today. I don't even know why I am posting. Lena has her first tooth! She likes to chew on your finger now, alot. It hurts a little bit.
The kids are watching 'The Secret of Nim'. It's O.K. A little freaky at parts.
Well, thats about all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Yes! You are commenting! Please keep your comments God pleasing. Thank you!
Emma Lou