Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hello all.

I am so sorry I have not posted in a while. A person who doesn't post has a very boring blog! Again I am sorry. I don't even remember my week. I just haven't gotten around to the computer.
Here is a really cute clay dog I made. I made more, but our internet doesn't work for the other three pictures to download. At least we HAVE internet :-)!!!


4 comments:

  1. That is cool! You should sell clay animals!!
    Emily, would you pray for me and S because we have a piano recital 2 nite at around 7ish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed the instructions actually.

    OH YEAH! I'll pray for ya sister!

    Prayin for ya...
    Emma Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for praying Emily! It was great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I had the same kit! I love sculpey clay.

    ReplyDelete

Yes! You are commenting! Please keep your comments God pleasing. Thank you!

Emma Lou