Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Awarding time...

Jordan Elizabeth from http://www.christismyvictory.blogspot.com/, tagged me the other day. I have not had time to do anything about it yet, so, here I am.


Pure in Heart award


Here are the rules:
1. Post about the tag.
2. Choose 5 bloggers who deserve this award. (if you can't think of five, that is okay.)
3. Leave a comment on the blogs of the people you tagged, letting them know they were awarded.
4. Answer the questions along with your post. (Omit questions you don’t want to answer)
——————————–



1. Which do you prefer–Apples, Oranges, or Bananas? Apples





2. How many siblings do you have? Seven





3. Where do you live–a prairie, Woodland, city, or other? prairie/woodland, it was a prairie and it is kind of a woodland.





4. What is something you enjoy doing with your family? Playing Uno





5. Is your room clean? It is not the messiest room, but it could do with some straightening.







6. Which would you prefer to visit–Italy, Greece, France, Spain, or England? Oooo lah lah!! France I would have to say.





7. What is a scripture that encourages you? Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you, be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."





8. Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans? Chocolate







9. What are your favorite types of books? Nancy Drew mysteries





10. Which is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookie dough





11. If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be? Ummm, Chili





12. Are you an outside or an inside person? OUTSIDE





13. Describe yourself in three words. Funny, farm girl, motherly





14. What chore do you like to do the most? Milking goats





I tag


1) Hope Marie

2) Lizza

Signing off,

Emma Lou



1 comment:

  1. 2 questions:
    What does it mean that you tagged me?
    How did you get the Marianne Dashwood thingy onto your page? I took the test (I'm Elizabeth Bennet! Yay!) but I can't figure out hw to get it to my site. :( Please enlighten me!

    ReplyDelete

Yes! You are commenting! Please keep your comments God pleasing. Thank you!

Emma Lou