Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

To a Dear Dog...


Our dog, Cocoa, died, Saturday, July 24nd, 2010. She was eight years old. She was the best dog anyone could ever have. She loved strangers especially the UPS man and was also very patient and kind with the little kids. Her favorite game was catch and she loved chasing us kids around the house.







We all loved her very much.

Emma Lou

10 comments:

  1. I am so sorry!! ;( Sounds like a great dog. I hope you will check out my online, Christian magazine for tween/teen girls: http://bloommagazine.webs.com. I would love it if you subscribed and applied for the staff, if you're interested.
    KyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was a great dog. She was eight years in human years.


    Emma Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily~I'm so sorry about Cocoa. She was so sweet! I understand how hard it is to lose a dog, we've gone through it three times. Praying for your family.
    Lulu
    P.S. are you coming to the bluegrass festival??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Emma, I'm so sorry! Losing a pet is such a hard thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I awarded you go to my blog to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Friend,
    I'm having a giveaway! Head over to my blog to check it out!! :)
    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your button link is spelled wrong, the word "Saviour" and so it does not take you to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Katelyn. It works now, but 'savior' in the address is still spelled wrong. I don't have time to change it right now.

    God Bless,
    Emma Lou

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry! I remember how I felt when my dog died. =)

    ReplyDelete

Yes! You are commenting! Please keep your comments God pleasing. Thank you!

Emma Lou